Plant amino acid for stress reduction
Fruit & Vegetables
Maxprolin™ is a bio-stimulant that increases the natural resistance of plants to stress. Maxprolin™ contains L-α proline, an essential amino acid which helps seed germination, encourages the formation of roots hairs, is involved in nitrogen accumulation and promotes pollen production. L-α proline is easily assimilated by plants and has a multiple effect on the growth and development of plants by performing a protective function of cells as well as helping plants to adapt under adverse environmental conditions.
- Prepares crops for winter weather and aids recovery in the spring
- Reduces consequences of biotic/abiotic plant stress and temperature variations
- Increases accumulation of sugars in cells and resistance of plants to winter stress
- Improves metabolism and enhances the effect of other enzymes
- Enhances formation of pollen and embryogenesis
- Increases productivity and quality of crops harvested
20g box (powder)
Can be mixed with pesticides or fertilisers unless otherwise indicated on the manufacturer’s labelling.
Get in touch with us to order your product today.