Soil Biology Enhancer
Fruit & Vegetables
Bio-Boost™ is the foundation product for our soil health program and we advocate it’s use in all farming systems. Applied directly to the soil, it is a cost-effective means to stimulate indigenous soil biology and enhance the activity of all beneficial micro-organisms in the soil. This stimulation enhances the growth of crucial mycorrhizal fungi, which supports humus formation and activates the natural supply of plants with nutrients from the soil. This has a long-lasting impact on maintaining soil structure, fertility and soil health.
For grassland farmers, the following product combinations and soil health programs should be considered:
- Grassland A – Bio-Boost & STS 50 (Applied in the spring time and can be mixed into slurry tank or applied through slurry)
- Grassland B – Bio-Boost & Azofix (Applied in the spring time through slurry tanker or sprayer)
- Grassland C – Bio-Boost & Bio-NPK (Applied in the spring time through slurry tanker or sprayer)
For Arable Farmers, the following product combinations and soil health programs should be considered:
- Arable A – Bio-Boost & Azofix (Applied in spring time)
- Arable B – Fosfix & Bacto-K (Autumn); Bio-Boost & Azofix (Spring);
- Arable C – Fosfix & Bacto-K (Autumn); Bio-Boost & Azofix (Spring) & Plant Pro (GS 20 – 30 & GS51 – 60)
- Stimulates soil biology
- Increased nutrient availability
- Activates mycorrhizal growth
- Improved soil structure
- Reduced soil compaction in the long-term
10 Ltr plastic drum
10 kg paper bag in cardboard box
25 kg Paper Bag
Get in touch with us to order your product today.
Application Rate and Timing:
Best applied onto bare paddocks or low covers. Liquid and powder version can be mixed with pesticides unless otherwise indicated on the manufacturer’s labelling. Powder version is best used where sprayer has induction hopper and excellent agitation.
GRASSLAND SECTORS ONLY
Can be added to tanks over the winter period as it also aids in slurry agitation. When tanks are being emptied, Bio-Boost™ can be mixed/agitated into cattle/pig slurry tanks prior to spreading. It can also be applied along with slurry in slurry tankers by dosing down the slurry hose prior to filling or through bespoke fitting on slurry hose.
Can be applied through dosing system on IBC connected to suction side of slurry pump.