For seed viability and
Fruit & Vegetables
Bacto Seed™ is a biological product for enhancement of seed viability and production of seedlings. It contains a complex of bacteria Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus thuringiensis, Bacillus mojavensis and fungus Thrichoderma viride. These unique biological strains secrete bioactive substances which inoculate the seed and protect it from pathogenic organisms in the soil.
Bacto Seed™ stimulates the germination of seeds and development of young plants by balancing the metabolism of vital substances and increasing the plants resistance to stress.
- Stimulates viability and germination of seeds
- Improves growth and development of root system
- Increases the immunity of plant and its resistance to stress
- Stimulates assimilation of phosphorus and potassium elements from the soil
- Improves phytosanitary characteristics of the soil and rhizosphere
10 Ltr plastic drum
20 Ltr plastic drum
Can be mixed with pesticides or fertilisers unless otherwise indicated on the manufacturer’s labelling.
Get in touch with us to order your product today.