For potassium balance
Fruit & Vegetables
Bacto-K™ is a biological fertiliser intended for improving the potassium nutrition of plants. It contains Bacillus megaterium bacterium that actively secretes organic acids which dissolve silicates and other low-solubility compounds and releases potassium that is then easily assimilated by plants. This bacterium also excretes bioactive substances that stimulate the immune system and development of plants.
For Arable Farmers, the following product combination should be considered:
- Arable B – Fosfix & Bacto-K(Autumn); Bio-Boost & Azofix (Spring);
- Arable C – Fosfix & Bacto-K(Autumn); Bio-Boost & Azofix (Spring) & Plant Pro (GS 20 – 30 & GS51 – 60)
- Improves assimilation of potassium fertilisers
- Improves growth of roots and root hairs
- Increases resistance to droughts and frost
- Accelerates photosynthesis processes
- Improves the quality of harvest
10 Ltr plastic drum
20 Ltr plastic drum
Can be mixed with pesticides or fertilisers unless otherwise indicated on the manufacturer’s labelling.
Get in touch with us to order your product today.
Application Rate and Timing:
Maximise contact with soil. Soil Temperature – Minimum 5°C; Minimum pH 5.5, avoid waterlogged or excessively dry soils.
It is best to spray onto the soil after sowing or within 2 weeks after sowing.
Apply with crop sprayer or through slurry tank onto low covers once soil temperatures reach a minimum of 5°C in late March / early April. A second application is possible in August / September.